Guests are always welcome within our household; but if you love Jesus and feel called to make Grace Church your home church, then we invite you to join our community.
When you commit/covenant with us, you agree, by God’s grace and Spirit, to live according to the following Grace Church Community Commitments. Read more HERE.
We will have another Community Commitment Class soon. EMAIL US if you would like to be included in our next class.
When you commit with us you agree, by God’s grace and Spirit, to live according to the following Grace Church Community Commitments…
- I accept Grace Church's Mission Statement as the driving purpose for her existence and I will seek to serve to support this mission, not only through the regular giving of my finances, but also by the giving of my time, talents, and effort.
- I will not neglect meeting together with other Community Members of Grace Church and will regularly attend a Community Group and our Sunday morning Gatherings.
- I will look for ways to encourage my fellow Community Members in the faith, to live on mission with them, and to pray for them.
I support Grace Church’s desire to remain involved with planting churches and in foreign missions.
- I will, as God so enables me, care for my brothers and sisters who are sick, in distress, or in poverty.
- I will promote marriage as a reflection of Christ’s relationship with His church and bring up any children God may give me in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
I will pursue reconciliation when offense occurs between me and another member of the church.
- I will reject all opportunities to speak or to hear gossip or slander. I agree that Christians are prohibited from bringing civil lawsuits against other Christians or the church to resolve personal disputes.
- I will, in the spirit of church unity, joyfully submit to the church’s leadership, bring my theological and biblical concerns to them, and commit myself to regularly pray for them.
I accept the church’s doctrine, practice, philosophy, and polity.
- I accept Grace Church's Statement of Faith as the theological foundation for this church and am willing to be spiritually led and taught by these theological distinctions.
Print and fill out the Community Membership Form and turn it in to one of the elders prior to the next Community Membership Class.
Other items you will want to read through and/or listen to: